Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Random

2 more days of work until vacation starts, 1 more day until the first debate, and tonight Switchfoot is on David Letterman. That's where I stand.

Switchfoot is performing Dare You To Move on Late Night tonight ... one of my favorite songs on The Beautiful Letdown, and my favorite from Learning to Breathe ... they recorded it twice.

Another band I like a lot is The Swift. I just bought their new album, Today, and it's great. Power-pop with a piano up front. Listen to it here, then go buy it.

Vacation beckons soon. San Diego, Sea World, the beach, just taking it easy.

I have nothing else to say.

-Zube.

1 comment:

Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Hooray for vacation! Hope you have a wonderful time (last time I drove thru California, it was in a gigantic truck full of drugged-up pets. hope yours is more fun!).

I'll write more later... :)