Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Back from the coast

So we went to San Diego last weekend.

Being from Arizona, San Diego is like Paradise during the dead of summer, and even during the heat of autumn.

We went to Sea World and did a lot of shopping ... shopping in the cool sun and shade and breeze next to the ocean. Man, it was great.

We got to hit a few bookstores, too, which is another favorite activity of my family's. Books is good.

Pray for me. The presidential debates are in our backyard tomorrow. I'll be busy!!

-Zube.


2 comments:

Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Why do you read no novels (Except the one)?

Anyway, glad you had a good vacation. It doesn't get much better than San Diego, does it?

Oregon's got a beautiful coast, too (a cold, rocky, foggy yet astounding coast)...

Zube said...

It's cause I barely have time to read the stuff I do like: nonfiction and current events, etc.

Also I find it hard to suspend disbelief in fiction. I tried alternate-history fiction once, but i kept finding little historical errors that bothered me!!