Wednesday, May 24, 2006

iPod redux

OK, so my daughter confiscated the iPod!

She decided after about a day that she really did like it and thought it was cool, especially cause now we were going to let her download music from iTunes.

So I decided to get myself another iPod. I went and got a 2mb black iPod.

Well the first one was a bit of a problem ... I spent hours trying to get it working, byt my computer wouldn't recognize it. I reloaded the iPod, removed and reinstalled software, everything. I finally concluded that the iPod itself must be corrupted. I was hoping so, at least, instead of the problem being with my computer.

So I took it back to Best Buy the next day, they ran diagnostics, and sure enough, it was fried. And without blinking an eye, they told me to go get another one.

So I got the second one, and it works fine. I'm really enjoying dumping music into it.

Now my son wants one!

-Zube.

No comments: