Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dirty dozen

Ok, so I pushed my Disneyland box set out to 12. I downloaded more Tomorrowland tracks that I found.

The main one was the Michael Jackson show "Captain EO," a 3-D movie that played at a theater in Tomorrowland right below Space Mountain. I remember liking that movie, but Jacko gives me the creeps now, so I decided I wouldn't bother.

But a friend I work with, who has given me DOZENS of DVDs he's burned, has asked to borrow that set and copy it. And he's a big Disneyland fan, too. And he turns out to be a fan of Captain EO. Which I didn't have. So I went back and added that track, plus a few others, to flesh it out.

So I did hit the magical 12 CDs. And I have 2 parades so far, so I'm about halfway there to making a 13th CD. Maybe soon.

-Zube.

No comments: