Friday, August 06, 2004

The rain and the hours

It rained today ... for awhile. I slept through a good deal of it. Slept in because I was working a later shift than usual.

The past couple weeks have been odd ... Instead of my usual 11-7 shift (which I love), I've been working whatever is needed, because of vacations, etc. ... 1-9, 12-whenever (my boss' shift), Saturday 2-whenever (filling in), and next week, 3-11. the jobs all have different needs and expectations, different things I need to take care of ... and most of the times, I still have to do parts of my usual shift, which is a hodgepodge of little things. Pretty easy to forget something if you're not careful.

These kind of changes are draining ... headaches and a bit of my visual migranes. Fun, huh?

I'm waiting for the day all the vacations are over for the year!

-Zube.


No comments: