Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dagnabbit!

So the Cowboys lost last night on Monday Night Football. On only 2 plays. Both for touchdowns. Dagnabbit!

I get way too involved watching football (at least, for football teams that I care about). The other day, UTEP (my alma mater) was on TV, looking terrible, and there I was, shouting "Oh no!" and "Yeah!" and other things. And this was at WORK! Lucky for me I went home at halftime and caught the rest there. At least THEY won.

The worst part of watching a team you like lose is the postgame funk. I'm not in a bad mood, just a disappointed one. Sigh.

-Zube.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know... As soon as I see or hear "football," my eyes glaze over and I zone out.

So I'm still reading your blog, but I don't have much to say about football!

(:

Zube said...

That's ok. It's a Texas thing, you wouldn't understand. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness!