Friday, July 23, 2004

First-time blogger

So I'm trying this to see if I can do it. Don't be surprised if I don't capitalize much ... I type faster when I don't slow down to hit the Shift key.

I decided to blog because I have a few friends at work who do so, and I just read a story on the AP wires about how some two-dozen bloggers just got credentials to cover the Democratic Convention. So I guess this blogging is somewhat legitimate now, not just the province of angst-ridden, would-be Goth teenage girls.

I hope to use this site to help my family keep up with mine, and to occasionally spout off about the things I care about, read or watch.

-Zube.

1 comment:

Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Welcome to the blogiverse, Z! & I know you can do it. :) Neither of us has been invited to cover the conventions, but I'm sure with some hard work & brilliant blogging, we'll get there eventually...